Coconut Oil is amazing! The benefits of Coconut Oil is a nutritional treasure trove that most of us are totally unaware of.
- Improve and protect your skin!
- Help you burn fat!
- Provide your body with the healthiest nutrients found in nature!
- Increase your energy!
- And help you avoid heart disease, cancer, thyroid-related problems and so much more!
- But there’s still some very important things you MUST know to benefit the most from coconut oil…
The following is an excerpt of a book about Coconut Oil that tell of its amazing health benefits. (The links in this post are affiliate links for commission to help pay for this blog) You can get the eBook or the Physical Book shipped to you. A wealth of knowledge worth every penny.
In this book you will learn among other things that firstly, not all coconut oil is created equal—some are better than others. As was the case when coconut oil was used heavily in the food processing industry years ago, there is still a lot of refined coconut oil in circulation. Obviously, the more processed the oil, the less health benefits it possesses.
1. It’s no secret breast feeding is about the best thing a mother can do to boost her child’s immune system. What makes mother’s milk so healthy is that it contains high amounts of lauric acid. Outside of mother’s milk there are only three dietary sources of lauric acid – and coconut oil is the most concentrated of the three!
2. Researchers have discovered that in cultures where unrefined coconut oil is a part of the everyday diet, there is less obesity and less lifestyle-related disease. Unfortunately, very little coconut oil is consumed in the U.S. and metabolic syndrome—along with its symptoms of obesity, diabetes and heart disease—is reaching epidemic proportions!
3. Over 13 million Americans suffer from low thyroid function with little understanding of the cause. It’s really no wonder because most processed foods contain iodine blockers—and iodine is essential for optimum thyroid function! If you’re cooking with vegetable oil—it’s time to stop for your thyroid’s sake! Plus, without a healthy thyroid, weight loss is nearly impossible—especially for women.
4. People living in the tropics have beautiful, wrinkle-free skin because coconut oil is not only part of their diet—but also their beauty regimen! Coconut oil is a naturally moisturizing cleanser—and an effective sunscreen, blocking out 20 percent of harmful rays… thanks to the medium-chain fatty acids that protect and heal the skin at the same time. And good for the hair when added to shampoos.
5. Alzheimer’s is on the rise—but you can do something now to protect your brain from the devastating effects of this savage disease! How? By helping your body produce ketones—an alternative energy source for your brain! When MCTs—medium chain triglycerides—are metabolized by the body, ketones are created.
6. Cancer cells feed and grow in our body until the illness can eventually take over and ruin our health. And that’s only if it doesn’t kill us. Don’t be terrified by cancer anymore! Because researchers have discovered it’s possible to actually “starve” cancer cells—and this pro-active defense leaves the body more able to fight the disease than being assaulted with chemotherapy!
7. Detoxing is quite popular these days—but beware! Many detox methods found on the internet are not grounded in science but are instead “fad” diets meant to make someone else a lot of money! Coconut oil has amazing detox abilities and bolsters your energy during a detox program!
8. Heart disease is a scary disease often treated with even scarier drugs—like statins! Statins (cholesterol lowering drugs) deplete the body of vital heart-nourishing nutrients and can do more harm than good! Coconut oil is full of heart-healing benefits and can help prevent the need for such drugs—and even help keep you from getting sick in the first place!
9. Everyone has a small amount of yeast living in their mouth and intestines. It serves an important role when it comes to digestion and nutrient absorption, but when it overpopulates—watch out! It actually breaks down the walls of the intestines and seeps into the bloodstream, where it releases toxins. This leakage can cause a number of health conditions! In fact, more people have illnesses related to yeast, or Candida, than realize… maybe you’re one of them.
It may sound too good to be true, but mountains of research proves—coconut oil can do wonders for your health! As you’ve seen here, this one simple oil you can purchase right off the shelf at your local grocer can.