Definitely yes would be the answer. There are a lot of reasons and they all have to do with the fact that the problem of people who suffer from asthma, allergies and other respiratory conditions. These people may be discomforted by the particles of dust or pollen. For them air purifiers are necessary, as a main form of protection of indoor air pollution. Air purifiers are great useful tools in your fight with direct irritant sources or materials in your own home environment.
One should not ignore the air purifiers when one designs modern indoor ventilation or filtration systems. They offer a very good environmental control and reduce exposure dust, dander, smoke, pollen particles and many others particles that may be found indoors or outside your home.
Air purifiers have different shapes and various designs. They can be: air cleaners, air filters and hepa filters, and they play an important part in the reduction and elimination of the danger of exposure to indoor and outdoor allergens. Usually, the air purifiers are chosen in accordance with the pollution sources and the quality filtration you want to get. Before going and buying such a device, you should think about what exactly you want for your home. You should not forget that choosing the wrong type of filtration system can lead to an exacerbation of the problem by agitating and circulating the particulate matter in your house throughout the place.
- HEPA AIR PURIFIER : Air purifiers help capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, like pet dander, pollen, dust, mold & smoke. Also helps capture certain germs & odors;
- AIR PURIFIERS: Certified HEPA filters in your air purifier remove allergens, dust & other particles from your air. If you have allergies or pets, air purifiers don’t just freshen air, but remove airborne particles to improve air quality
- REDUCE ALLERGENS: Do you or your kids have allergies? Do you have pets, or live with a smoker? Use an air purifier to helps remove allergens from the air and help you breathe easier, so you can enjoy sleep and relax more comfortably in your home
- QUALITY OF AIR: Improve your air quality with air cleaners, odor reducers, and air purifiers.
- FILTER AND CIRCULATE AIR : Air Purifiers can filter and circulate air in the room up to 5 times an hour, so you can relax and breathe easy as air in your home is fresher, cleaner, and contains fewer allergens
You should not consider the air purifiers systems a complete solution for any respiratory condition you may have. Using an air purifier should not make you ignore medical advice and guidance that can lead to the removal of the irritant sources and allergen habitats in your house. At the same time, they are not a substitute for thorough and regular cleaning of the air. However, they can help you to diminish the number of air particles, dust and allergens and help to maintain a healthier environment inside your house.